Retirement Livery Yards in Surrey
Please get in touch!
We know just how critical it is to find the right retirement or semi-retirement home for your horse or pony. At this point in time we are unable to take on any new customers at Maple Farm, however we have researched the market locally to try and find you a solution that offers a similar, top-quality service, and we can highly recommend a retirement livery yard in the Surrey Hills area.
They offer two types of retirement livery.
"Option 1" is full Retirement Livery, and "Option 2" offers a Pre-Retirement Livery service, enabling you to scale down your activity prior to full retirement. Perfect for horses that are looking for a quieter life.
If you'd like to find out more, please complete the form below to make direct contact.
Option One - Full Retirement Livery
- Living out in small groups
- Secluded, quiet location
- Owner lives on site
- Full care and daily checks
- Sandy soil, no mud!
- Rugs and fly masks checked and changed
- Excellent fencing
- Ad lib hay, delivered in hay feeders in the field
- Emergency stabling available
- Use of yard facilities for visiting
Option Two - Part/Semi Retirement Livery
includes all of Option One plus:
- Excellent hacking with very minimal roadwork
- Use of new Charles Britton sand school
- Use of stable (not designated)
- Use of all yard facilities, warm wash down, tack room etc.
- Guaranteed slot for (Option 1) when required